U bent hier
Van dingen die voorbijkomen
Je komt wel eens wat tegen
"Since 1943, when the first computers appeared, we've gone after hardware. We've gone after faster hardware. Everyone is worried about hardware. Along about '51, '52, John Nauchley came out with that first short code, and then can FORTRAN, then came COBOL, and we started the software world, and we developed the languages, and the user-friendly stuff, and everything. Nobody has yet looked at the data.
Veelgebruikte trefwoorden ed.
Termen en begrippen
Sites en/of Pagina's
- Archiefwiki - Terminologie
- DUTO - begrippen (wiki)
- Glossar ausgewählter archivfachlicher Begriffe
- A Glossary of Archival and Records Terminology
- ICA - Multilingual Archival Terminology
- InterPares Glosssary
An automated system that creates or manages data about an organisation’s activities.
- Includes applications whose primary purpose is to facilitate transactions between an organisational unit and its customers - for example, an e-commerce system, client relationship management system, purpose-built or customised database, finance or human resources systems.
- Business systems are typified by containing dynamic data that is commonly subject to constant updates (timely), able to be transformed (manipulable) and holds current data (non-redundant).